How was your first day?
"good, I had fun"
Was your teacher nice?
"yup"
What did you do today?
"we colored hats, read a story about a raccoon and his Mommy, visited the computer lab - but we couldn't use them because we didn't have permission, went to recess, and had lunch"
Did you have fun at recess?
"yup"
You didn't have to be spoken to did you?
"nope, I didn't even have to go to the Principal's office. I don't even know where it is!!"
Let's keep it that way!
*giggles*
How about lunch - did you eat it all?
"No, I ate 1/2 my sandwich, all my fruit, and 1/4 cookie - I drank my juice and water and even refilled my water bottle"
Did you make any friends?
"Mom, it was only the first day - let's not worry about friends until the third week of school"
Sounds like you had a good day! Are you looking forward to going back tomorrow?
"yeah, but I really miss you while I'm gone"
This is where my heart melted.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment