Jake wearing the Red Sox 2007 World Series Ring:
Getting an better view of the World Series trophies:
In awe:
Jacob with both World Series trophies:
After Jake scored 4 tickets to the Green Monster:
Jake and I on the Green Monster well before gates opened:

Jake and Chris during batting practice. Jake was hesitant to take his eye off the ball:

Jake waiting for Jason Bay to throw him a ball:

Jake and Uncle Brian looking over the wall during batting practice:

Meeting Cal Ripken Jr. :
Cal Ripken Jr.

view of batting practice:

View from our seats:


Jacob wanted a Fenway frank but we got him a monster dog not realizing the size difference!!
Play Ball:
I don't think he ever stopped smiling:

Keeping warm with some hot chocolate:

Jake and Chris:

Jake and I:

Jacob also received his personalized bat from Papi's manager Jose. We'll post pictures of it soon! What a night!
No comments:
Post a Comment